Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WOW!

Okay I am the worst blogger ever. It's been like 3 weeks. So, our care packages project is finished! Check out the video. It'll make you smile! =))




My placement at my NGO has only about 2 weeks left. But I have managed to get my flight changed free of charge and will be in Cambodia working till the end of the year. I'm ecstatic! I have begun working at the hospital some mornings with an Australian organization ICC. The same org I built my second house with. We wash the patients hair, cook and feed them lunch, help the nurses. It's good stuff. I'm also talking to CVF (the organization I live with) about interning with them my last month! Helping place volunteers at their placements and airport pick up. Volunteer coordination sounds like a really awesome career to me, so it would be cool to get behind the scenes.

Oh! And one of the boys I live with Chheng, goes to English class every night and I just started tagging along with him and now the teacher wants me to keep coming back and help assist teaching. Sooo now my evenings are filled 5-6/7pm!

Anyway, I'm really trying to make the most of my time here and I think I'm succeeding! Thanks for reading friends! =)

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment