Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This Bus Ride...

It's 10PM and I'm on the bus from the Thailand border back to Phnom Penh. ETA--3AM. I'm so tall and the woman in front of me is inconsiderate so I'm sitting sideways with my feet in the walkway hahaha.
I've been in Thailand for the past 13 days. It originally a 4 day trip. But I met someone and kind of fell into a fairy tale. I saw so much of Bangkok and then spent 4 days on Koh Samed island. It was a dream. I fell fast and I'm sad to leave but I know I'll be back and until then I have all the memories!!
Anyway, back to the amazing, lovely, dusty, dirty Phnom Penh. It's funny how all 4 of those words actually describe the city at the same time.
I have to go to an all day conference on corruption for work tomorrow starting at 8AM...so I need to sleep on this bus. Ill get some pictures up soon from Thailand.

Good night friends!!
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment